[Rasch] Rsch and CFA

Svend Kreiner svkr at sund.ku.dk
Wed Jun 13 07:10:42 EST 2012

And regarding 2: no there is no proof of a causal relationship. A reciprocal relationship between the latent variable and the items (where items are conditionally independent given the latent variable) is mathematically equvalent to the causal model.

Regarding 3: cfa and sems could easily be used as measurement models. I guess they simply do not care about person measurement.

Cheers Svend