[Rasch] IACAT conference

Stephanou, Andrew Andrew.Stephanou at acer.edu.au
Thu Jun 21 06:05:23 EST 2012

Sent to the list on behalf of Prof John J Barnard

Our conference website has been updated with accepted presentations – go to the “Program” tab in the website (link below) to view. We have presenters from the United States, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Kingdom, Canada, China, Australia, Japan, India, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. who will discuss the latest research, theory and applications of CAT.

Although we have reached our deadline for proposals, we can accept three more presentations. (Grants are available to graduate students, supporting both research and travel, please visit http://assess.com/xcart/pages.php?pageid=9 for more information).

Register now (note that registrations include lunch and coffee/tea) and join us in Sydney, Australia in August!

IACAT Conference 2012 | Web www.iacatconference.com<http://www.iacatconference.com/> | Email iacatconference2012 at amc.org.au<mailto:iacatconference2012 at amc.org.au>