[Rasch] Rasch Model Analysis in the MINISTEP

Stuart Luppescu slu at ccsr.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 25 00:45:16 EST 2012

On 日, 2012-06-24 at 13:01 +0330, Amir Pakpour wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Hi
>
> I am a beginner in Rasch. Could everyone know how to run the Rasch Model
> Analysis in the MINISTEP? If yes, could you please guide me how to run?

Do you know the expression, RTFM? It means, "Read the fine manual". Read
the manual, read some books, try it out. If you have specific questions,
you can write them here; we will be glad to help with that, but very
general questions like yours are unlikely to get any response.

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
 University of Chicago -=- CCSR