[Rasch] Rasch Model Analysis in the MINISTEP

Sarah Margaret Brewer s.m.brewer at reading.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 01:00:24 EST 2012

I was about to make the same recommendation. I found the 2nd ed., 2007, very clear and useful.
Sarah

Dr Sarah Brewer
Course Director and Research, Development and Publications Co-ordinator
International Study and Language Centre | University of Reading
Whiteknights | PO Box 218 | Reading | RG6 6AA | United Kingdom