[Rasch] Rasch Model Analysis in the MINISTEP

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 05:31:24 EST 2012

Dear Stuart
IF WE CANNOT HELP OTHERS, WE NEED TO TRY at least TO BE POLITE!
Dear AmirForget about harsh email like the one below; He did NOT have the right to disappoint you because you are just a beginner!. This list is really friendly and full of kind great people who would love to help.
As a start, you may search www.winsteps.com There are lots of mini articles on ministep and winstep you can refer to. Also there are many classes on the topic suggested there. If you live in Iran. Dr. Baghai has held some classes on IRT in Tehran university.
Fox and Bond is a great book and it includes a software you can use. Also PROMS is annually held conference you can attend to learn more about the topic.

BestParisa Daftarifard