[Rasch] Rasch Model Analysis in the MINISTEP

Doug Lawson lawsondrdm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:01:37 EST 2012

Dear Amir,

Yes, getting the datafile in the correct format and getting your
specification file can seem a little daunting.  As with computer coding, a
comma out of place can stop the program from working, and your research
design can create independent subsets that affect your ability to compare
all students.

If you would like to describe your data and research project, or attach
your file in spreadsheet form I would be glad to coach you if it is within
my abilities.  I have been using Facets since about 2001.

Doug Lawson