[Rasch] Rasch Model Analysis in the MINISTEP

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Mon Jun 25 10:05:56 EST 2012

Dear Amir,
ALL of the advice here is sound advice, but members can’t help without more specific idea about ‘where you are’ in the learning process.

Imagine I ask an online “Family Services” service “How do I raise a child?” The advice for dealing with the ‘terrible twos’ is quite different from ‘my teenager won’t listen to me’. Aaaahh, but I have not yet found a wife...so the question “How do I raise a child?” has another meaning altogether.

We are better able to help you, when we know more specifically what help you need. Have you been to a Rasch course? Read a Rasch book? Seen the Wikipedia Rasch page? Been to www.rash.org? Etc etc
Pls let us know.

Collegially
TGB