[Rasch] current issues of research in psychometrics?

Anthony James luckyantonio2003 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 15:44:38 EST 2012

Dear all,
A colleague of mine asked me “What are the current issues of research in psychometrics these days?”
I looked at some journals but couldn’t ‘detect’ a specific line of research which one can say that psychometricians are following now.
Does really such a line(or a number of lines) exist?
Cheers
Anthony
This email and any attachment (“the Email”) is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The Email may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or protected by copyright. Privilege or confidentiality is not waived or lost, nor is any licence granted in respect of copyright, by virtue of delivery of the Email to you. If you have received the Email in error, kindly notify the sender by return email and delete the original and any copies. To the full extent permitted by law ACER does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by: you failing to check the Email; transmission errors; or your reliance on or use of any information contained in this email. For further information refer to http://www.acer.edu.au/about/privacy