[Rasch] current issues of research in psychometrics?

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Sat May 5 10:26:04 EST 2012

A nice point, Andrew. And a sad one. But it light of your other erudite remarks, it makes light of you important remarks about the zero point. I dare say that if you look around the world, Syria might be a good start, it is cognizable there are cases below Julia's zero.
Zero cognitive development is quite fine for me. When after conception might that be? Piaget saw modified reflexes as the first signs of intelligence. Others say animals do that, so that doesn't count.
Best

Sent from 007's iPad