[Rasch] Validating a rating scale

Mohamad Imanian mohamad_imanian at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 11:43:36 EST 2012

Hi All,
I am going to develop a rating scale for assessing the simultaneous interpreting  skills. I have to validate my scale by Rasch Model. The members who have experience in developing a scale and validating it by such a model, please share your valuable experience.
Thanks
Mohamad Imanian

This email and any attachment (“the Email”) is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The Email may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or protected by copyright. Privilege or confidentiality is not waived or lost, nor is any licence granted in respect of copyright, by virtue of delivery of the Email to you. If you have received the Email in error, kindly notify the sender by return email and delete the original and any copies. To the full extent permitted by law ACER does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by: you failing to check the Email; transmission errors; or your reliance on or use of any information contained in this email. For further information refer to http://www.acer.edu.au/about/privacy.