[Rasch] Survey on Rasch Measurement - SORRY SERVER TEMPORARILY DOWN

Stephanou, Andrew Andrew.Stephanou at acer.edu.au
Wed Sep 19 19:38:59 EST 2012

Sent to the list on behalf of Thomas Salzberger

Dear Rasch at acer subscribers,

Referring to our invitation to participate in a survey earlier this
week, some of you already tried to take part.
This is much appreciated.

Unfortunately, the server is down at the moment because of some
maintenance work. This is completely beyond our control, and
since this interruption of service had not been announced before, it
was obviously neither foreseen nor planned by the company.
It is very unlucky to experience this problem right after starting the
Rasch survey given that I have never encountered such a problem over
more than ten years we have been using this service.

We will notify you as soon as the server is up and running again.

Thank you for your patience.

Best

Ken & Thomas