[Rasch] Measure from one item response

Mike Linacre rmt at rasch.org
Sat Sep 22 05:15:50 EST 2012

Stuart:

Yes, we can do the calculation, but what is the range of responses? 0-4 or
1-5? Or is the bottom step difficulty, 0, a place-holder, so that the
response range is 1-4?

One method is at http://www.rasch.org/rmt/rmt122q.htm with L=1. This is
awkward by hand, but straightforward with Excel.

OK?

Mike L.