[Rasch] Rasch vc CFA

Iasonas Lamprianou liasonas at cytanet.com.cy
Fri Sep 28 15:27:57 EST 2012

I would like to thank those who responded to my question so promptly. The rasch.org is always a useful place, and I do look there immediately, but thank you Mike for responding so promptly (once again!). This is what I like with this list. The people of the list are always here to help... I was just hoping for a published "peer-review" comprehensive comparison of the two methods ... but real life is not perfect!

Jason