[Rasch] Upcoming AERA Conference

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 23 11:25:38 EST 2013

Tim. Please accept my apologies. I will not be at AERA this year. I hope to be there next year.
Thanks
David

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
 Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA, 6009
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085;   Fax: +61 8 6488 1052

www.matildabayclub.net
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/raschconference
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses
<SPAN style