[Rasch] Research Design and Rasch model

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 06:49:12 EST 2013

Dear Rasch members,

Greetings,

I am trying to measure dynamicity and growth through rasch model in my research. Two methods of intervention are practiced with two groups: one is done in one session as an intervention within the test and the other one is done through several sessions. Now my question is that

Is it possible to compare these two methods of intervention through Rasch model while time is not constant in them?

Is there any way to control time as covariate in Rasch model?

I appreciate your kind suggestion beforehand.