[Rasch] neutral categories in scales

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Sat Feb 23 15:50:49 EST 2013

Ian.
Have a look at

Andrich, D., de Jong, J. H.A.L & Sheridan, B.E. (1997).Diagnostic opportunities with the Rasch model for ordered response categories. Chapter 4. In J. Rost and R. Langeheine (Eds.), Applications of Latent Trait and Latent Class Models in the Social Sciences. Waxmann Verlag GMBH:  Münster and New York, pp. 58-68.

If you cannot locate it, I am happy to send you a pdf separately.

David

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>
  Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA, 6009
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085;   Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
www.matildabayclub.net<http://www.matildabayclub.net/>
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/raschconference
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses<blocked::http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses>