[Rasch] International Objective Measurement Workshop's 17th biennial conference

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 18:43:36 EST 2013

Mark. I plan to be there.  I was at the first one and look forward to this one. I have been thinking about how we go about our work. I will try to put together a presentation that considers our "marketing" of Rasch's great work.

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor
david.andrich at uwa.edu.au<mailto:david.andrich at uwa.edu.au>

Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia