[Rasch] Hierarchical Rasch Modeling

Wenchung psywcw at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:29:30 EST 2013

Dear all,

I think the reviewer may be concerned of measurement error in the person measures that are produced in 1st step. When these person measures are directly plugged into the next stage analysis, their measurement errors are ignored, which will underestimate the standard error of the next stage estimates. People often use "plausible values" to resolve with this problem. Please refer to the Pisa technical report or the relevant literature of plausible values.

As I know, mplus or winbugs can do multilevel Rasch analysis.

Wen-Chung.

從我的 iPad 傳送

Robert Hess <Robert.Hess at ASU.edu> 於 2013年6月8日 7:35 寫道: