[Rasch] shift of person parameter scale

Rense Lange rense.lange at gmail.com
Sat May 4 09:49:08 EST 2013

To be sure: multiplications shouldn't be done to Rasch calibrated item parameters (adding - subtracting something is fine). Except, perhaps, to display them in the same metric as the (transformed) person measures.  But, don't multiply if you want to use the items later for anchoring, say.

Right?

Rense Lange