[Rasch] IOMW Extension: Paper Submission extended to January 15, 2014

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:37:12 EST 2013

*Respected Rasch Colleagues,*

Bowing to popular demand and the desire to promote sanity during the
holiday rush, we are pleased to announce an extension of the* IOMW Paper
Proposal* deadline *from December 1 to January 15, 2014.*

We want to express our thanks to those of you who have already submitted.
 The proposals look fresh and interesting and give us a sense of how the
schedule is likely to shape up.

On a technical note, some have noted that the online submission form only
accepts text.  If you need to submit charts or tables, fill out the online
form as usual and send the charts and tables in a separate document by
email.  We'll match them up for the paper review.

Again, here are the links:

*Conference Themes*

http://www.iomw.org/submissions

*Paper Submission Online Form*

http://www.iomw.org/submission-formats

*Conference Registration and Information*

https://iomw2014.eventbrite.com

*Subscale Measurement Challenge*

http://www.iomw.org/subscale-contest

*IOMW 2014 Dates (Hilton Garden Inn, Philadelphia, PA)*

Afternoon, March 31, 2014 (workshops)

April 1 - 2 (conference)

(There are still some rooms available at the hotel at a reduced price.)

*Search Keywords*

If you lose the links, just remember:

*iomw.org* <http://iomw.org/>

*iomw 2014*