[Rasch] Rasch analysis of mean scores

Rense Lange rense.lange at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 02:13:28 EST 2013

But, I'd add that starting at the item level, one can use Facets to compare "means" across conditions, subgroups, etc.

EX: When comparing men / women, it finds the maximum likelihood based estimates of what being female or male contributes adds to (subtracts from) a person's log odds of reaching the next higher item response category.

Also, it looks a little as if main effects are seen as "bias" - they are not.

Rense Lange