[Rasch] local independence

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 20:20:00 EST 2013

Thank you indeed!
Agustin

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental No. 635
Colonia Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P. 78216 MEXICO
(52) (444) 8 25 50 76 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 77 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 78
Página Web (en español): http://www.ieia.com.mx
Web page (in English): http://www.ieesa-kalt.com/English/Frames_sp_pro.html

I have a conference paper discussing CFA analysis and Rasch analysis where I show that we can check the Rasch model in exactly the same way that they check the CFA model except that we do not have to assume anythinh about the distribu tion of the latent variable.

You can download a pdf file at

Meetings.sis-statistica.org/index.php/sis2013/ALV/paper/view/2558

Svend