[Rasch] Facets Task Analysis

Patrick Fisher pfisher at sportsmeasures.com
Thu Dec 11 07:45:57 EST 2014

Greetings fellow Raschies,

I'm conducting a task analysis using Facets. This is a rather complex
analysis as it is being done for an existing certification exam as well
as an investigation for two other, higher level certification exams in
the same field.

I am bringing my problem to the group in the hopes of finding someone
with more experience and knowledge than I have about such things.

It is far too complex to explain here and receive a satisfactory solution.

Please email me off-list at Patrick.Fisher at ASCP.org and we can make
arrangements on how to best go about this.

I hope there is someone who can help other than Mike Linacre! I probably
tire him out as it is!

Many thanks in advance!

Patrick Fisher
Psychometrician