[Rasch] Person Dimensionality

Mike Linacre mike at winsteps.com
Fri Dec 12 11:24:31 EST 2014

Thank you for your email, Tim.

Yes, your interpretation looks good to me.

Yes, "Dimension" or "Strand" is usually used of items.

For persons, "Style" or "Attribute" - also please Google - synonym trait
- for some other suggestions.

In previous times, guessers vs. not-guessers was analyzed using Rasch
outfit statistics. Please try plotting log(outfit mean-square) against

Cordially,

Mike L.

Mike Linacre, mike at winsteps.com or winsteps1234 at gmail.com
Winsteps: www.winsteps.com/winsteps.htm - current version 3.81.0 -
February 2014
Facets: www.winsteps.com/facets.htm - current version 3.71.4 - January 2014
Winsteps and Facets Tutorial PDFs at www.winsteps.com/tutorials.htm
Your comments and questions are welcomed.