[Rasch] Question

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 08:54:41 EST 2014

Hello Trudy. It seems it is more related to the handling and imputation of missing data. There is a note at the beginning of the book that no model or assumption must be done to handle missing data. I cannot see if after imputation they use logistic models to verify the quality of the imputation (if possible).
Regards
Agustin

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental No. 635
Colonia Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P. 78216 MEXICO
(52) (444) 8 25 50 76 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 77 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 78
Página Web (en español): http://www.ieia.com.mx
Web page (in English): http://www.ieesa-kalt.com/English/Frames_sp_pro.html