[Rasch] IOMW 2014: Program and Workshops

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:59:30 EST 2014

*Respected Rasch Practitioners,*

Two important messages:

   1. *Program Posted (finally!).*  A preliminary IOMW program has been
   posted on the IOMW website
here<https://sites.google.com/site/iomwpublic/iomw-program>.
    If you are presenting, please send us your corrections.  (I had to make up
   some titles.)

   2. *Workshops*.  Our roster of pre-conference workshops is coming
   together nicely for Monday afternoon.
Here<https://sites.google.com/site/iomwpublic/program-workshops> is
   the lineup so far.  I think these workshops will be a *fantastic* addition
   to the main conference, not just for graduate students but for all Rasch
   practitioners.  Either pre-register on the IOMW Eventbrite registration
   site here<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/iomw-2014-registration-7117928917?utm_term=attend&invite=MzgwNzAyNy9tYXJraG1vdWx0b25AZ21haWwuY29tLzA%3D&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&ref=enivtefor001>,
   or just show up and register at the door.

As we put together the program, we were really struck by the quality,
range, and depth of the presentations and workshops.  I think you will find
this conference to be an exciting departure from most.

See you in Philly!

Mark Moulton
IOMW Conference Committee