[Rasch] Health Outcomes Measurement Conference

rsmith rsmith at jampress.org
Fri Jul 25 07:06:45 EST 2014

Thanks, Jack!

We all appreciate your efforts to support Rasch conferences.

I now have a contract with the Avenue Crown Plaza hotel in Chicago for two meeting rooms for the conference.  With all of the meeting room and AV costs, the two days will be approximately $4500.  That works out to $75 per person if 60 people attend.  There is no food included in that cost.  We would welcome any contribution that you would like to make to the effort.  We will certainly list you as a sponsor, or anything else that might help with taxes.  The food services are external to the hotel and I do not have costs, but I can get that information if you would like to consider that as an option.

Looking forward to this meeting.  Nick and I both feel we are at an important point in health outcomes measurement and it is a good point to refocus on Rasch measurement. Hopefully publishing presentations in JAM will help us attract quality presentations.

Best Regards,
Richard

Richard M. Smith, Editor
Journal of Applied Measurement