[Rasch] PISA critique in TES - a competition? - from a distance

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 07:49:21 EST 2014

Surely a Rasch measurement list serve is EXACTLY where those differences should be aired and discussed. Hopefully to some sort of resolution.

I remember rather acrimonious claims and counter claims about the PCM as well. Some of those were made in large public forum. The Rasch model and its adherents managed to survive that.
Collegially,
TGB

Sent from 007's iPad