[Rasch] DIF,Uni-dimensionality, and testlets

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 01:37:20 EST 2014

Hello everyone, hoping my message will pass this time to the forum.
It is clear from the discussion that validity of the PISA test and political implications are the main issues to be solved by the users and authorities. The technical issues are very interesting and should be discussed in this forum as has been said by other colleagues. With the explanation of different techniques and consequences we can all improve our knowledge of the Rasch model.
Following this discussion, if the Rasch model is not suitable for PISA, what is the model to use?
Regards
Agustin Tristan

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental No. 635
Colonia Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P. 78216 MEXICO
(52) (444) 8 25 50 76 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 77 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 78
Página Web (en español): http://www.ieia.com.mx
Web page (in English): http://www.ieesa-kalt.com/English/Frames_sp_pro.html