[Rasch] Vocabulary word difficulty

Agustin Tristan ici_kalt at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 07:08:42 EST 2014

There are some books like this:
Mark Davies: A frequency dictionary of American English.It has the most frequent words in English and some values about this frequency.
http://www.amazon.com/Frequency-Dictionary-American-English-Dictionaries-ebook/dp/B00EPE05VQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1412453152&sr=8-3&keywords=dictionary+frequency

Hope this helps.
Agustin

INSTITUTO DE EVALUACION E INGENIERIA AVANZADA.
Ave. Cordillera Occidental No. 635
Colonia Lomas 4ª San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosí.
C.P. 78216 MEXICO
(52) (444) 8 25 50 76 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 77 / (52) (444) 8 25 50 78
Página Web (en español): http://www.ieia.com.mx
Web page (in English): http://www.ieesa-kalt.com/English/Frames_sp_pro.html