[Rasch] PISA critique in TES - a competition?

Brady Michael Jack bradyjack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:23:54 EST 2014

Hi Steve,

In the article "Linking PISA competencies over three cycles - results from
Germany", Claus H. Carstensen (p. 204) explains how the uni-dimensionality
of PISA items are assessed. His description may be of value to the
conversation.

Carstensen, C. H. (2013). Linking PISA competencies over three cycles -
results from Germany. In M. Prenzel, M. Kobarg, K. Schöps & S. Rönnebeck
(Eds.), *Research on PISA: research outcomes of the PISA research
conference 2009* (pp. 199-214): Springer.

Respectfully,
Brady

Brady Michael Jack, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow