[Rasch] PISA critique in TES - a competition? - from a distance

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Tue Sep 30 22:15:43 EST 2014

And isn't a forum, such as this, exactly where the measurement issues should be canvassed?

I look at the implementation of NAPLAN in Australia and ponder whether we should collaborate in such a venture, just because we have the skills to implement the obviously political agenda and the pollies have the money.

Collegially
TGB

Sent from 007's iPad