[Rasch] How to construct a Rasch scale course on Statistics.com

William Fisher william at livingcapitalmetrics.com
Wed Aug 12 08:14:01 AEST 2015

The "Rasch Applications 1" course (How to Construct a Rasch Scale) on Statistics.com will begin on September 4.  The course is aimed at guiding participants through the conceptualization, design, and evaluation of their own measuring instruments, data, and constructs. For more information, go to http://www.statistics.com/rasch-applications-1/. Hope to see you there!

William P. Fisher, Jr., Ph.D.
www.livingcapitalmetrics.com

We are what we measure.
It's time we measured what we want to be.