[Rasch] Journal of Applied Measurement 2000-2015 - free to a good home

Randy and Shelley MacIntosh srmac at bluebottle.com
Sat Dec 12 06:30:50 AEDT 2015

I would like to offer a (nearly) complete set of the Journal of Applied
Measurement (2000 - 2015) to any scholar who would use them.
I am retiring and my library has declined to shelve the journal. So,
they are available for free. I would like to negotiate some help with
the shipping, but there is no charge for the journals.
They are at my office in Sacramento, so if you are in northern
California, they could be picked up. Otherwise, we can work out the
shipping.

-Randy MacIntosh