[Rasch] Plain language articles about DIF interpretation issues?

Tom Bramley Bramley.T at cambridgeassessment.org.uk
Wed Jun 10 18:50:11 AEST 2015

Dear Imogene,
A special issue of the journal Medical Care (Nov 2006, vol 44 Suppl 3 11) was devoted to the topic of DIF.  There are lots of useful articles in it, and the ones by Teresi and commentaries by Hambleton and Borsboom are relatively light on formulae.

http://journals.lww.com/lww-medicalcare/toc/2006/11001

Regards,
Tom.

Tom Bramley
Deputy Director, Research Division
Assessment Research & Development
Cambridge Assessment
1 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1GG
Direct Dial: 01223 553985
www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk
Cambridge Assessment is the brand name of the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, a department of the University of Cambridge. Cambridge Assessment is a not-for-profit organisation.