[Rasch] MANOVA or T-TEST

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 17:50:59 AEST 2015

Dear Friends,
I do appologize if the question is not rasch one but I need your help. I  came across an obscure situation. I have a questionnaire which has four components. This questionnaire was distributed twice as pretest and posttest after intervention. I need to analyze data to see if intervention affected the students response on questionnaire. I have two groups.
Now my questions are 1. Should I run different T test to see that students performances on pretest were not different 2. In the case I should use MANOVA (and why) if one of the components (measure) does not show acceptable scatter plot, can I use MANCOVA to control pretest on posttest?
I appreciate your kind attention beforehand.
BestParisa

Parisa DaftarifardPhD Candidate of TEFL IAU (South Tehran Branch)