[Rasch] Likelihood

Patrick Fisher pfisher at sportsmeasures.com
Wed Mar 18 09:57:55 EST 2015

Thank you very much Svend! That's exactly what I was seeking.

Patrick

logo
	*Patrick B. Fisher* /
President//
SportsMeasures, Inc./
Tel: 630-674-6783
pfisher at sportsmeasures.com
http://www.SportsMeasures.com

Facebook
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FSportsMeasures&sn=cGZpc2hlckBzcG9ydHNtZWFzdXJlcy5jb20%3D>
Twitter
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2FSportsMeasures&sn=cGZpc2hlckBzcG9ydHNtZWFzdXJlcy5jb20%3D>
LinkedIn
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fgroups%2FSportsMeasures-2546528%3Ftrk%3Dmy_groups-b-grp-v&sn=cGZpc2hlckBzcG9ydHNtZWFzdXJlcy5jb20%3D>
Designed with WiseStamp -
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fu%3D328674dc1de8a3df%26v%3Dnull%26t%3D1426633045373%26promo%3D10%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_10&sn=cGZpc2hlckBzcG9ydHNtZWFzdXJlcy5jb20%3D>Get
yours