[Rasch] split half reliability

Parisa Daftari Fard pdaftaryfard at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 18:43:57 AEST 2015

Thank you Gregor for you nice attention,

By NRT I mean norm reference test where data form  normal distribution, whereas CRT means criterion reference test where data may form skewed distribution.

like Pretest and Posttest we have less variation in CRT

So you think Split half is better with pretest and posttest in experimental design?

Best
Parisa