[Rasch] Ben Wright's passing

Linjun Shen lshen at abpn.com
Wed Nov 4 03:34:44 AEDT 2015

Nick,

It is sad to hear Ben's passing even it is not a complete surprise.  What you said about Ben is the best we can say and definitely reflects what I want to say.  Ben's influence on my thinking and life is enormous.  He is one of the few people in my life that I will never forget.  I cannot say I understand the complexity of his personality fully.  But I feel when I am getting older, I understand more.  A few months ago, John Kim of Malaysia and Filimon got a chance to see Ben in Chicago.  I am sure Ben was happy.

Take care,

Linjun