[Rasch] SD or SE and differences in exam attempts

Shu-Ren Chang changshuren at huskers.unl.edu
Thu Nov 19 04:20:53 AEDT 2015

Hi, Patrick, You might find the paper useful for the explanations from the link below:

http://jalt.org/test/PDF/Brown4.pdf

Statistics Corner Questions and answers about language ...
Shiken: JALT Testing & Evaluation SIG Newsletter, 3 (1) April 1999 (p. 20-25) 20 Statistics Corner Questions and answers about language testing statistics:
Read more...<http://jalt.org/test/PDF/Brown4.pdf>

 Sincerely,

Shu-Ren Chang, Ph.D.
Psychometrician (Principal Consultant)

Student Assessment

Illinois State Board of Education, Springfield, IL

Cell Phone:  217-220-7129