[Rasch] Anchoring Question

Kathleen Parkinson kparki2 at uic.edu
Sun Sep 27 09:07:03 AEST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to anchor pre-test and post-test scores for an early language
learning test with only 2 items.  I've used the pivot anchoring procedure,
using the category structure measures to link the tests, but this is
throwing off my person measures (my person for the anchored pretest
measures are starting from point 0 to 45 while my post-test measures are
ranging from -18 to 20.  Winsteps example2 shows the anchoring procedure
with units, how are the units determine?  I'll appreciate anyone's advice
on how to anchor pretest to post-test scores.  Here's my control file fyi:

Thanks!

Kathleen

--
Kathleen Parkinson