[Rasch] Sample size?

SR Millis srmillis at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 05:15:22 AEST 2015

Useful guidelines:
Sample Size and Item Calibration or Person Measure Stability

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Sample Size and Item Calibration or Person Measure StabilitySample Size and Item Calibration [or Person Measure] Stability How big a sample is necessary to obtain usefully stable item calibrations? |
|  |
| View on www.rasch.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Scott R Millis, PhD, ABPP, CStat, PStat®
Professor
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Email: aa3379 at wayne.edu
Email: srmillis at yahoo.com