[Rasch] Sample size?

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Wed Sep 30 06:06:23 AEST 2015

Dear Shirin,
The only issue is the density of the data.
If both raters rate all persons on all items, the only issue will be that the no of responses in each category is likely be too small to estimate their difficulty.
Mike uses the very small data set from Guilford as an example. I cover that example in Chap 8 as well. Pls take a look at it.
Best
TGB

Sent from 007's iPad