[Rasch] CAT conference 2017

John Barnard JohnBarnard at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 7 19:36:52 AEST 2016

Interested in adaptive testing? Attend IACAT 2017.

  <http://iacat.org/sites/default/files/2017%20venue.jpg>

We are pleased to announce more information regarding the next IACAT conference, planned for 18-21 August 2017 in Niigata, Japan.  A conference website has been established at http://iacat.org/2017-iacat-conference-niigata-japan, with welcome messages as well as details on planned keynotes, workshops, symposia, and the venue.

In addition, there are a number of awards and student grants available for this conference.  More information is located here <http://www.iacat.org/researcher-grants-and-awards-0> .

We will be sending a call for papers as well as additional details as we move closer to the conference dates!

Kind regards,

The IACAT Board

www.iacat.org <http://www.iacat.org>

IACAT Newsletter <http://iacat.org/newsletter/iacat-newsletter>