[Rasch] IOMW and Standard Dataset 4

Mike Linacre mike at winsteps.com
Thu Apr 7 19:45:20 AEST 2016

Folks, IOMW in Washington DC was a great success. Thank you Mark
Moulton, Brent Duckor and their brilliant supporting cast.

During one of my presentations, I asked for everyone's assistance with
providing estimates for a rating-scale dataset, Standard Dataset 4. This
is now online at www.rasch.org/sd4.htm . If you have a different
estimation method for the Andrich rating-scale model, or different
software, or different results, please paste your results into the
"comments" mailform at the bottom of that webpage and send them, or
email them directly to me. The purpose is to provide benchmark values so
that our colleagues can verify that their software is functioning
correctly, and also help instructors explain the practical differences
between estimation methods.

Mike Linacre
mike at winsteps.com