[Rasch] IOMW Alert: 10 days (Jan 15) to submit your paper proposal

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:25:04 AEDT 2016

Dear IOMW Community,

The paper submission deadline for IOMW 2016 is coming up fast -- January
15, 2016, midnight.  If you would like to share your work and get a spot on
the program, please go to the IOMW website and follow the instructions.
It's a pretty painless process.

We have some very interesting presentations coming in and are expecting
some old friends.  We also look forward to memorializing Ben Wright, a
founder of IOMW.  Most important, we want to expose your research to the
larger community.  Please fill out the online form.

Good luck!

Mark Moulton
IOMW Conference Committee