[Rasch] IOMW Alert: Early Bird registration ends January 31

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:38:01 AEDT 2016

Dear IOMW Community,

The Early Bird registration rates expire tomorrow (January 31) and
registration rates go up from $120 to $150.  If you are a student, rates go
up from $50 to $75.

In addition the Monday workshop rates go up from $60 to $90 and from $30 to
$45 for students.
Go to the IOMW website to register and get information.

Speaking of grad students, if you would like to be considered for a travel
award or best paper award, please email us at www.iomwconfcomm at gmail.

Paper submission is over and we are going through the review process now.
Proposal acceptances should be emailed later in February.  I think you will
be very pleased by some of the items on the program.  We will also be
memorializing Ben Wright.

See you in D.C.!

Mark Moulton
IOMW Conference Committee