[Rasch] IOMW 2016: The Program is posted

Mark Moulton markhmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:28:05 AEDT 2016

Respected Measurement Colleagues,

We are very pleased to announce that the IOMW 2016 (April 4-6) conference
program has been posted at www.iomw.org.  Please look it over and let us
know if anything needs to be changed.

We are quite excited about the program this year.  The presentations are as
deep, wide-ranging, and surprising as ever.

Please also take a look at Day 1 (Monday, April 4), the pre-conference
workshops and presentations.  You will see that in addition to our usual
workshops on RUMM, Winsteps, Facets, and Conquest, we have software
presentations that include ERMA, WinBUGS, Python-on-Damon, and the great
open-source Rasch/IRT package jMetrik.  There will also be a panel
discussion on the future of measurement software.  This is really a 3-day
conference.

We know that hotels have been unusually expensive this year and deeply
appreciate the effort that you have taken to come.  Please let us know if
we can help with anything.

Mark Moulton
IOMW Conference Committee