[Rasch] IOMW 2016: The Program is posted

David Andrich david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 19:00:25 AEDT 2016

Mark. Thanks. Looks excellent re workshops.
David

David Andrich, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic, FASSA
Chapple Professor david.andrich at uwa.edu.au
Graduate School of Education
The University of Western Australia
M428, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley,
Western AUSTRALIA, 6009
Telephone: +61 8 6488 1085;   Fax: +61 8 6488 1052
Pearson Psychometric Laboratory
http://www.education.uwa.edu.au/ppl/courses
www.matildabayclub.net