[Rasch] IOMW 2016: Final Announcements

Bond, Trevor trevor.bond at jcu.edu.au
Wed Mar 30 07:22:45 AEDT 2016

Congratulations, Mark!
Well done.
Sorry to miss it. Best wishes for a successful meeting.
TGB

Sent from 007's iPad

On 30 Mar 2016, at 3:39 AM, Mark Moulton <markhmoulton at gmail.com<mailto:markhmoulton at gmail.com>> wrote:

A Message from the IOMW Conference Committee:

IOMW 2016 is upon us.  The doors open next week Monday morning, bright and early.
Some quick points:

  *   Program.  The "final" program has been posted on www.iomw.org<http://www.iomw.org>.  We won't be using a conference phone app, just a nice paper program given at the door.  Abstracts will be posted online.

  *   Dinner.  We will be meeting for dinner and drinks at a local restaurant on Tuesday evening.  Stay tuned for details.

  *   Pre-conference.  The Monday "pre-conference" is really a full day and a conference unto itself, starting at 8:30 am.  In addition to workshops, there will be presentations on eight measurement software packages, as well as a panel on the status and future of measurement software.  If you are at all interested in this aspect of our work (and you should be), do not miss it.  Plus, Mike Linacre will be there!  You can register online or at the door.

  *   Awards.  Graduate students, you will hear from us in a few days about the status of your travel awards.  They will be distributed at the conference.

  *   Sponsors.  Finally, a heartfelt thanks to MetaMetrics, Educational Data Systems, Meaningful Measurement, and Hong Jiao's team at the University of Maryland without whose support there would be no IOMW.

That's it.  We look forward very much to seeing your work.  Travel safely!

The IOMW Conference Committee
--
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B5ILHKLMuzp1NmRrR3V4RWNMc00&revid=0B5ILHKLMuzp1ZlNGcHJ5OTlJVE13emJ1TnJpVm9OUThhMmZ3PQ]